Like you, everyone here at The Lost Dogs’ Home understands there’s nothing quite so special as the wonder of loving an animal – and being loved unconditionally by them in return.
But so many cats and dogs miss out on this wonderful feeling because they are lost, abandoned, mistreated or abused. Tragically, these animals are living without the love they so desperately need to survive and thrive.
Including a thoughtful bequest gift to The Lost Dogs’ Home in your Will is one of the most powerful ways to help create a kinder world for frightened and vulnerable animals. They all need a safe, loving place to call home.
On these pages you can:
- Find out what a huge difference your bequest gift can make to the lives of animals in the future
- Discover just how easy it is to remember the Home in your Will and leave a bequest to care for lost animals
- Write your Will for free and include the Home as a beneficiary
- Read all about other animal lovers just like you
- Find information about bequests for Solicitors and Executors
- Download a copy of our Gifts in Wills Information Booklet
If you can’t find the information that you’re looking for on these pages, please just give a call to our friendly Gifts in Wills Team on (03) 8379 4496 or email your queries about leaving a bequest using firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, you can complete this simple online enquiry form that will send your query to the Gifts in Wills Team. They’d be delighted to hear from you.