Early training and appropriate socialisation is important for every puppy. Not only does it teach them valuable life skills, it also helps you form a closer bond with your canine friend. The Home’s Puppy Preschool program will help your puppy grow into a happy, confident dog.
Please note, baby puppies must be between 8-14 weeks old and senior puppies must be between 14-24 weeks old. All puppies need to be up-to-date with their vaccinations.
What you will learn:
- Positive interactions with people and other puppies
- Basic training skills
- Identifying and managing behavioural problems
- Basic body language
- This training involves positive and force-free behaviour training methods
Class times and duration:
- For upcoming class times and days, please call us on (03) 8379 4470 or email email@example.com
- Puppy preschool involves one theory class and four practical classes
- All classes run for 60 minutes each
- Puppies adopted from The Lost Dogs’ Home within the last 6 weeks are eligible for a 10% discount
Or enquire by calling (03) 8379 4470 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact number and a brief description of your puppy. A Trainer will contact you promptly.