Private behavioural training is one-on-one training available to pets that are unable to attend group classes. The sessions help your pet gain confidence, and overcome behaviour problems while teaching valuable life skills. Building a close bond and improving communication with your furry friend is an important part of training. Our training is 100% positive reinforcement and force free, with an experienced behavioural trainer.
Pets can be of any age. However, places are limited and bookings are essential.
The sessions and training programs are tailored to suit you and your pets needs whether that is:
- Gaining good manners training skills.
- Building confidence.
- Identifying and managing behavioural problems.
- Behaviour training.
- This training involves positive and force-free behaviour training methods.
- Sessions are booked in on a Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Initial consultation is 90 minutes.
- Subsequent sessions are 60 minutes.
- Initial consultation only: $120 (90 minutes).
- Single session $80 (60 minute session).
- Four pack: $330 (initial consultation + three 60 minute sessions).
- Six pack: $470 (initial consultation + five 60 minute sessions).
- Cats and dogs adopted within the last 6 weeks are eligible for a 20% discount.
Enquire about private behaviour training today by calling (03) 8379 4408 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org