Private behavioural training is one-on-one training available to dogs and cats that are unable to attend group classes. The sessions help your pet gain confidence and overcome behaviour problems while teaching valuable life skills. Building a close bond and improving communication with your furry friend is an important part of training. Our training is 100% positive reinforcement and force free, with an experienced behavioural trainer.
Pets can be of any age. However, places are limited and bookings are essential.
The sessions and training programs are tailored to suit you and your pets needs whether that is:
- Gaining good manners training skills
- Building confidence
- Identifying and managing behavioural problems
- Behaviour training
- This training involves positive and force-free behaviour training methods
- Private consultations are available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays (subject to availability)
- Initial consultation is 90 minutes
- Subsequent sessions are 60 minutes
- Initial consultation only: $150 (90 minutes)
- Single session $100 (60 minute session)
- Four pack: $400 (initial consultation + three 60 minute sessions)
- Six pack: $550 (initial consultation + five 60 minute sessions)
- Cats and dogs adopted from The Lost Dogs’ Home within the last 6 weeks are eligible for a 10% discount
Or enquire by calling (03) 8379 4408 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact number and a brief description of your animal.