Group dog training classes are important for every dog. Not only does it teach them valuable life skills, it also helps you form a closer bond with your canine friend. The Lost Dogs’ Home’s Training for Young Dogs class will help your canine to be happy, confident and build social skills through positive and force-free behaviour training methods.
Please note, young dogs must be 6-12 months of age and up-to-date with their vaccinations to attend.
What you will learn:
- Positive interactions with people and other young dogs
- Basic training skills
- Identifying and managing behavioural problems
- Basic body language
- This training involves positive and force-free behaviour training methods
- Classes are held on Saturday at 10.30am and involve one theory class and four practical classes
- All classes run for 60 minutes each
- Dogs adopted within the last 6 weeks are eligible for a 10% discount.
Or enquire by calling (03) 8379 4408 or emailing email@example.com with your name, contact number and a description of your dog. A Trainer will be in touch promptly.