Early training and interactions are important for every cat. Not only does it teach them valuable life skills, it also helps you form a closer bond with your feline friend. The Home’s Kitten Kinder course will help your kitten grow into a happy, confident cat.
Please note, kittens must be between 8-18 weeks old and up-to-date with their vaccinations.
What you will learn:
- Interactions with people and cats.
- Toilet training.
- Harness and lead training.
- Identifying and managing behavioural problems, such as anxiety and biting.
- Basic skills, including sit, come and high-five.
- This training involves positive and force-free behaviour training methods.
Class times and duration:
- Classes are held at 12.30pm on Saturday.
- Kitten Kinder involves three practical classes.
- All classes run for 60 minutes each.
- Kittens adopted within the last 6 weeks are eligible for a 20% discount.
Enquire about this class today by calling (03) 8379 4408 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org