Early training and interactions are important for every cat. Not only does it teach them valuable life skills, it also helps you form a closer bond with your feline friend. The Home’s Kitten Kinder course will help your kitten grow into a happy, confident cat.
Please note, kittens must be between 8-18 weeks old and up-to-date with their vaccinations.
What you will learn:
- Interactions with people and cats
- Toilet training
- Harness and lead training
- Identifying and managing behavioural problems, such as anxiety and biting
- Basic skills, including sit, come and high-five
- This training involves positive and force-free behaviour training methods
Class times and duration:
- Classes are held at 12pm on Saturday
- Kitten Kinder involves three practical classes
- All classes run for 60 minutes each
- Kittens adopted from The Lost Dogs’ Home within the last 6 weeks are eligible for a 10% discount
Or enquire by calling (03) 8379 4408 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact number and a description of your kitten. A Trainer will be in touch promptly.