Group dog training classes are important for every dog. Not only does it teach them valuable life skills, it also helps you form a closer bond with your canine friend. The Lost Dogs’ Home’s Training for Adult Dogs class will help your canine to be happy, confident and build social skills through positive and force-free behaviour training methods.
Please note, dogs must be over 12 months of age and up-to-date with their vaccinations to attend.
What you will learn:
- Positive interactions with people and other dogs
- Basic training skills
- Identifying and managing behavioural problems
- Basic body language
- This training involves positive and force-free behaviour training methods
- For upcomimg class times and days, please call us on (03) 8379 4470 or email email@example.com
- All classes run for 60 minutes each
- Dogs adopted from The Lost Dogs’ Home within the last 6 weeks are eligible for a 10% discount
Or enquire by calling (03) 8379 4470 emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact number and a brief description of your dog. A Trainer will be in touch promptly.